Friday, March 16, 2012

Do I Really Have to Eat Junk Food?


Yesterday I was under on my calories again.  I looked back through my log and made sure I had entered everything.  I was under 1200 calories for the day without exercise included.  I admit that I am not eating as much as I was before I started counting, but I seem to be a little more conscious as to what I am eating.

I think that adding a few snacks throughout the day may help me to not be as hungry and still eat enough calories.  I am thinking something along the lines of fruit, vegetables, or nuts.  I have also been really slacking on my water intake and I need to step that back up.

I didn't get a chance to go walking yesterday because we sat at the emergency room for a few hours.  (See my other blog Daddy To Be 2012)  Thankfully the weather looks good this weekend, so as long as we don't have any surprises, I'll be strapping on the running shoes!

I will be returning on Monday, wish me luck in my Daddy Weight Loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment