Thursday, March 22, 2012

2 Birds 1 Stone





Yesterday I had to go discuss some things about the house and the person I had to meet was going to be 2 miles away from my house.  I decided that it would be best to ride my bike over and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.  It was uphill on the way and I thought that I wasn't going to make it, but I did and it felt really good.  I got a chance to rest for a little bit and then started to ride home.  I went the wrong direction and had to turn back around.  I ended up taking the long way home and I rode as fast as I possibly could.  When I would get completely out of breath I dialed it back a little bit.

Once I found a good pace I kept it going the whole way home other than to stop for traffic.  I got home and put the bike away and walked around a little bit to cool down.  While I was cooling down my parents showed up to say hi and I went for another walk with my dad.  

I took a nice cold shower with the windows open and felt much better.  I checked my calories for the day and saw that I did really good!  I got the chance to go to bed early and I did and I feel great today!

The Daddy Weight Loss journey keeps on rolling and it is feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment