Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Off My Game

Sorry that I haven't been around much, I was just enjoying my Easter vacation.  My calories and exercise weren't the greatest over the vacation, but I won't let that slow me down.  The only exercise I did over the vacation was 60 minutes on the exercise bike on Saturday morning.  My calories were over almost everyday through my vacation, but I am back on track starting today.

I used to let myself give up after holidays and bad days, but not anymore.  It just gives me even more motivation to push on.  I did allow myself to skip weighing in this weekend, but I just don't want anything else to discourage me.  We all deserve a little break sometimes and I felt that I got a good break this weekend.  Tonight, I am going to try my hardest to get 60 minutes in on the bike.  It is amazing how much distractions help, I played Mass Effect on the Xbox while riding and never noticed how hard I was working.  After riding for 60 minutes I got a phone call and then I realized I was tired and out of breath.  The bike was soaked with sweat and my heart rate was elevated.  During the exercise, I never noticed these things because I was too distracted by my game.

I feel terrible today, which I can certainly blame on overeating and under exercising.  I will see you all tomorrow when hopefully I will be back to my normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment