Saturday, February 18, 2012

Buffet and Running

I went to a buffet last night (Ponderosa Steakhouse) and for the first time in my life I didn't eat all I could eat.  I had 2 plates compared to my normal 4 or 5 and a little bit of ice cream for dessert.  Afterwards we went straight home and our dog George was in his cage, so when I let him out he was very hyper.  I took him out and tied him up to go to the bathroom.  While he was doing his business I stretched.  When he was finished we went for a 20 minute run at the soccer fields.  While running I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, there is a 20 step wooden staircase leading directly to my house!  I didn't see it due to the brush around it, but we ran up that which was definetly a workout. 

We went back in the house and I ate some pistachios and a glass of milk.  Then Ashley and I sat on the couch and watched a scary movie (Insidious) afterwards I had a slight stomach ache and we went to bed.

5 comments:

  1. Keep exercising and eating less, and the weight will go away.

    I was a 265lbs fat guy 2 years ago. 185 lbs, already for one year, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simpetus for the motivation. I believe I currently way about 235lbs and I'm around 5'10". I have no exercise equipment other than a pair of running shoes. I'm going to keep running and start doing the workout I mentioned in one of my first posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 6ft, I don't want to be mean, but I guess you're as fat as I was :)

    Running shoes are okay. Bodyweight program too.

    If you want a good bodyweight workout program, you can give a try with the lafay method or convict conditionning.
    It's fun because of level and constant progression and effective. But sometimes need some equipement that you can make yourself...

    And I have mad fun now, doing weightlifting program, powerlift style :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sent you an email about a good website fitness related :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good tips, that I will definitely look into. I will check out the website later tonight. I do have some weight lifting equipment, I just need to move it to my new house.
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete